Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Be Part of the Show

As my tag-line says, this Podcast supports independent thought, personal responsibility, and social consciousness.  This broad objective provides an endless list of topics for us to explore!  Notice I said "us?"  Your input and participation has helped "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE" become a growing success.    If there is a topic which you would like me to address on the show or if you have a question for me, let me know.  I love hearing from my listeners! 

Have you considered being a guest on "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE?"  If you answer 'yes' to any of the following questions, then you should consider this opportunity!
  • Do you have a unique perspective to share that may be helpful to my listeners?  
  • Are you involved in a project that you feel is so amazing that it could improve people's quality of life if it was brought to their attention?  
  • Have you reached a goal that everyone said was impossible?
  • Do you have a concern worthy of media attention but the media isn't paying attention?
Technical Requirements to be a guest on "HASH IT OUT WITH JANE."
  • High Speed internet
  • Computer/iPad or other comparable device
  • External microphone
  • A quiet location for at least 30 minutes (no barking dogs, dish washing, TV, etc in background
  • 1 to 3 1400 X 1400 pixel photo of yourself (optional)
Who will l Hash it out with next?

No comments:

Post a Comment